Achievement in Oconto County 4-H
We are proud of the accomplishments of our 4-H youth in Oconto County, whether it is an individual who has made strides in their project work, or a group of youth working together toward a common goal. We take time in November each year with a 4-H community banquet to celebrate the accomplishments of the past year, and to recognize the leaders, both youth and adult, who have encouraged us.
- Participation Award
- Path to Success Certificate
- Goal-setting Awards (includes Record Books)
- Project Achievement Award
- Key Award
- Camp Counselors
- June Dairy Month
- Community Service Scrapbook
Oconto County Fair Events
- Billboad Contest
- Booth Contest
- Flower Planter Contest
4-H Leaders are recognized for their service with Leader Pins at the end of their first year of service, and at each five year anniversary.
- Year pins
- The Oconto County Achievement Banquet is held annually on the first Saturday of November. Awards and recognition from the previous year are given out at the Banquet, including project pins, year pins, Path to Success certificates, Leader pins, and much more!
All documents are .pdf unless otherwise noted.