Master Gardening is for Everyone in Wisconsin
Master Gardeners are trained volunteers who aid University of Wisconsin Extension staff by helping people in the community better understand horticulture and their environment. This site can help you learn about becoming a Master Gardener in Wisconsin, find information about horticultural topics, and connect to the statewide network of Master Gardener associations.
UW-Extension “the learning store” offers many bulletins to help you plan and maintain your gardens and landscapes. To help you, we have provided links to bulletins, as well as other websites, where you can browse, print or even purchase information online.
Related Horticulture Links of Interest
- National Junior Horticultural Association
- USDA Plants Database
- UW Department of Entomology Insect Diagnostic Lab
- Selecting plants for an Upper Midwest landscape – University of MN Extension
- UW Soil and Forage Lab
- The Wisconsin Gardener – Wisconsin Public Television
- Wisconsin Horticulture
- Weed Science Society of America – A non-profit professional society promoting research, education, and awareness of weeds in managed and natural ecosystems.
- Wisconsin Homegrown Lunch Program (Farm to School)
- Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources
- Wisconsin Phenological Society