Providing care to others is an experience that has positive benefits. Focusing on positive aspects and experiences, may offer hope and reduce stress in times of anxiety or burnout.
- Closer relationship and significant time together
- Increased understanding and ability to forgive past complications
- Honor of caring for someone who may have cared for you
- More confidence in certain tasks and responsibilities
- Reassurance that care recipient is well cared for
Debbie Howard says, “it’s a chance for personal transformation…” View the full video here.