Back-to-school time is right around the corner. This transition time can be difficult for both children and parents, so UW-Extension has dedicated 6 virtual Parent Connect sessions this fall to help parents ease their children and themselves back into positive and healthy routines, relationships and reinforcement. At each virtual session, an Extension educator will highlight a different skill and lead a conversation about how parents can guide their children.
The Parent Connect Fall Schedule – Virtual Zoom Sessions 6:30pm – 7:30pm
- Sept. 23th, 2021 (Thursday) – Topic: Making Choices
- Sept. 30th, 2021 (Thursday) – Topic: Human Kind. Be Both
- Oct. 7th, 2021 (Thursday) – Topic: Mindfulness
- Oct. 14th, 2021 (Thursday) – Topic: I Make a Difference
- Nov. 9th, 2021 (Tuesday) – Topic: What Am I Good At?
- Nov. 16th, 2021 (Tuesday) – Topic: Solving Problems with Other People
Registration is Required – Register online at: https://forms.gle/x3qvY2Z1u13rrnSA7
For additional questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org