The University of Wisconsin of Wisconsin Human Development & Relationships educators have collaborated and created a quick reference guide: TOOLS TO COPE WITH THE FINANCIAL IMPACT OF COVID-19 in English and Spanish. The guide connects you with quick resources to the following questions: If You…
- Are about to lose your job or have already lost your job?
- Know that you will not have enough money to pay a bill this month?
- Need Health coverage or food assistance?
- Have monthly expenses that exceed your cash inflows?
- Are struggling with stress caused by the pandemic and other current situations?
- Have other concerns not covered above?
Additional resources can always be found at https://fyi.extension.wisc.edu/covid19/.
Reach out if you have any questions, to Jill Cholewa, your local Human Development & Relationships Educator by phone: 920-834-6848 or email: email@example.com.